Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities.
– Craft believable photo real environment art that incorporates the needs of both high-level Art and Design direction as needed for a given space.
– Collaborate closely with departmental counterparts to ensure your level both plays well and looks great.
– On-time Delivery.
– Ownership – High level of creativity and independence; requires little instruction.
– Helps to troubleshoot and fix problemed content when identified.
– Expected to evaluate and help solve performance concerns.
– 1+ year of world building experience with an industry leading level editor. UE4, Unity, etc.
– English is a must.
– Strong foundational art skills. Understanding of composition, form, color, and light in relation to crafting environments.
– Strong narrative and environmental storytelling skills with regards to set dressing and world building.
– Strong understanding of modular workflows as it relates to architectural assembly and asset creation Advanced skill in their discipline software. Max, Maya, Blender, Photoshop, and similar software.
– Self-motivated, independent, with strong work ethic.
– Flexible Working Hours [Core Hours: 10-16]
– Competitive Salary with Motivation Programm
– Good personal development and personal influence on projects
– Good support through training and help of other producers, team leads and project leads
– Cozy new office space