– Coordinate with team leads to set up tasks, pipelines, workflows
– Manage task priority and sprint planning (agile)
– Create project documentation, reports and roadmaps
– Identify issues, risks and roadblocks
– Coordinate hiring efforts with team leads for your designated project based on the needs of the project
– Verifying task status and task acceptance
– Managing project scope
– Coordinating with project leads, team leads and management in finishing projects on time and budget
– At least 2 years of experience as a producer
– Good knowledge of overall game development pipelines
– Experience in work organization for teams of ~10-15 people
– Good communication skills
– Ability to assess the performance of individuals
– Understanding of Agile Methodologies (Scrum)
– Problem Solving Skills
– Fluent English (International Team)
– Paycheck fitting to your skills and experience.
– Flexible Work Time with Core Hours (10.00-16.00).
– Influence on various aspects of the games.
– Work in a creative environment, in a committed team of game enthusiasts.
– Room and time for personal skill growth.
– Great atmosphere
– Multisport Package