We are working on a open world survival games, simulators and projects aiming for visual realism with multiple smaller interconnected teams within the studio.
Prototyping and implementing gameplay mechanics, features, systems and tools with the supervision of Senior Programmers.
Learning the Unreal Engine codebase, anything from Animation, AI, UI/UX (through UMG) and cooperating with all aspects of game development (animation, sound, etc. to bring final product to life)
– Base programming knowledge in C++ / C# or other programming languages
– Strong interest in learning and self-improvement
– Ability to follow established code guidelines and Unreal Engine Coding Standard
– Writing readable code
– Ability to speak and understand English (International Team)
Nice to Have:
– Base understanding of Unreal Engine Architecture
– Any experience with Unreal Engine
– Understanding Animation Blueprints
– Good math/physics knowledge
– Computer Science/Game Development/Engineering Degree
– Experience with Multiplayer/Networking
– Passion for Games
– Competitive salary options, based on experience and responsibilities.
– Personal freedom and opportunity to impact projects creatively
– Strong personal development path
– Core Hours with Flexible start/end times
– Mentorship of Experienced Programmers
Send your CV and cover letter to: